Saturday, July 16, 2011

I beat this kid for making fun of my family my self and father.?

My dad drinks and gets drunk and this kid ( called dmitri) Makes fun of it and my brother is gay and he torments me for it and my mom is depressed and he makes fun of me excludes me from this makes fun of me talking smack behind my back trying to steal friends from me. And one day ( today) I had ENOUGH OF THIS KIDS garbage. I turned around grabbed his collar and punched the hell out of him i nearly broke this kids face in i punched him in the face. And ground his face on the ground. And beat him with his own ice cream cone.... This kid has made me cry. Get angry and depressed. I have NEVER in my life been this aggresive to another man. Im 5.4 132 pounds and he makes fun of me that im fat even tho i have more muscle then fat and im in M.M.A and he brags how he is in judo makes sexual jokes all the time. Oh not to mention..i um...Curbstomped his Nutsack into submission.... He would grab peoples nuts spray you with a water gun. And he does this veeery often I would be out with my friend Brad and he would steal Brad away from me... And exclude me He would suck up to his friend Yuri. And when his mom comes Knocking on my F**** door she yells and b***'s and when my mom goes there she is all like '' Please stop'' And walks away and it would REALLY PISS ME OFF im a nice guy im a Scout i help out at anytime I really don't dont like violence. This kid made me argue with my mom... Made me cry bullied me. Almost commited suicide becouse of this russian FF****. Theres this nice guy called john he is really nice wears a suit 24/7 even indoors and pretends to be a gentleman and and wastes his whole life on minecraft. And Dmitri SPRAYED his 500 doller suit. And he never came outside ever again. This kid would shout at my window bragging about my friend brad of how he hates me and schit, Im freaking out and dont know what to do im starting to take my anger out on others when i want to take it to him he would run away if i came to talk or get his darn mom. He tries to anger my Alcholic dad by asking stupid darn answers which really angers me. He pretends to be gay. Just to pisssss.ss off my dad cause he's Anti homo sexual. And talk about ***** and he would also grabbed peoples genitals and smile. He calls me a No lifer prikk that will NEVER get a girl friend or never succede in life. I feel like beating him more but i hate violence and please dont suggest counclers i tried. they dun work. Please leave a story and OR A way to help or both i would really appreicate it. - Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment