Friday, July 15, 2011

Pro-choice and my thoughts on abortion?..?

I am pro-choice, and I do think abortion is right, but if the FETUS changes into an actual baby with a soul and able to process a single thought, then it's wrong. I remember my mom telling me how she was going to abortion me all because she was raped.. I didn't ask to be here on this earth. It was her CHOICE. For all of you pro-lifers, keep in mind that this world is over crowded. In a few more decades or another century, that this earth may not be able to support the human race. This is another reason why I support abortion, is because of overpopulation. You want your kids to be able to see the earth and it's beauty? It may not happen. I'm also tired of men who think that women are to be used as tools for breeding and carrying on their name. It's so sickening! I'm also sick of religion and it's role in abortion. Religion ruins everything to where it can't even allow you to make your own descisions. I'm sorry that this is all jumbled together, but hopefully y'all get the idea. Does anyone think it's a womans choice to abort and not "god" or society as a whole? Don't be the sheep who are going to the slaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment